Saturday, 1 April 2017

March Favourites 2017

Nothing makes me more aware of the passage of time than my monthly favourites posts. March was yet another crazy month, but maybe it's time for me to realize that every month is going to be crazy for me. I did quite enjoy March, though, and had lots of wonderful things happen during it.


The first time I used this foundation, I fell in love with it. I love the formula: it feels light on my skin, but still does a good job of concealing while not looking too cakey. I usually don't even wear a concealer with this foundation! I also love how it smells slightly like vanilla.

I always try to take good care of my nails, so I've been using this while watching T.V. lately. It has a lovely scent, and always keeps my cuticles soft and moisturized. I also think that it helps my nails to grow longer!

Compared to other Lush products, this one doesn't have that much of a "wow factor". However, it's still one of my favourites. I love how light the scent is and how fluffy the bubbles are, and it's the perfect bath product for when you want to relax but not have a super dramatic bath.


Dodie Clark is a huge inspiration for me, and I've been absolutely obsessed with this album ever since it came out, especially last month. This album always soothes and relaxes me, and I can always count on it to calm me down. I love how beautiful and gentle it is.

Pride and Prejudice (1995 Series)
I always like to watch something before I go to bed, and this month I decided to watch the 1995 version of Pride and Prejudice. It was the perfect way for me to de-stress, and I loved getting sucked into Jane Austen's world every evening.

What have you been loving this month?

8 comments:

  1. This is a great favorites list!
    I love the 1995 version of Pride and Prejudice :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I do too ♥

      Delete
  2. I must try The Body Shop oil! Sounds good :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would totally recommend it Ananka! ♥

      Delete
  3. I LOOOVE Pride & Prejudice 1995! It's so amazing. :D

    ~Lydia~ <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Lush Milky Bubble Bar for the exact same reasons! It's actually one of my favorite lush products :)

    xoxo

    Alma || ✰PEPPERMINT CHOCOLATE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy that you like it too, Alma! ♥

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment ♥
I always respond, so check back if you have a question
If you have a question, you can also email me at littlemoondragon@outlook.com
Please no spam or follow for follows!