Hi everybody! I'm posting this at this time because I'm home sick. Its one of those type of colds that your not deathly ill, but your not well enough to do much.
First off, I'm sorry for the crappy pictures. I made them black and white because I thought they looked better that way, but it didn't really help. I thought that they looked better when I took them, and obviously I can't retake them as I already sewed it up.
Everybody is obsessing over pumpkin spice lattes right now. I haven't been lucky enough to try one yet, but I'm hoping to try one this weekend? I thought that I would make a plushie version of one in the meantime!
The pattern is here. It's really bad quality because my scanner wasn't working, so if you need any help with it, please let me know!
You will need:
Orange glitter glue (optional)
1) Cut out the pieces according to the pattern
2) Sew the orange heart to the white strip
3) Sew the white strip around the orange circle at the top
Halfway through! You're doing great.
4) Sew the white circle at the bottom. Start sewing up the back, and as your sewing, stuff it up. Finish sewing your cup up.
5) Make the whipped cream by sewing all of the points together. Attach to the top of the cup.
6) Make the cinnamon piece by folding the edges of the brown rectangle into the middle and sewing up. Sew under the whipped cream, and if you want you can add some dots of glitter glue onto the top.
Also, if your looking for a real recipe, there is a great one here from Pretty Little Details.
I hope you liked this tutorial ♥