I have 2 extra days off school this week (a 4 day weekend!). So, here is my first DIY for you guys: a picture frame covered in an old map! Please excuse my photos, they are horrible. ;)
1) Materials: old map, clear glue, plain picture frame, picture to put in the frame (you can use this one I made), paintbrush, scissors, pencil.
2) Trace the edge of your picture frame on the map. Cut it out.
3) Measure the sides of your frame. Draw them on your map piece and cut out the middle.
4) Cover all of the frame with glue using a paintbrush.
5) Put the map piece on the frame and cover with more glue, using the paintbrush.
6) Wait for the glue to dry, and your done!
I hope you like this DIY! If you make it, please tell me. :)