Happy New Years! Its my first post of 2014. ;) I hope 2014 is a great year for all of you.
Today I'm giving you a pattern for a fish in a jar. If your not a pet person, you live in a place that you can't have pets, or just think it would be fun to make, I hope you enjoy it! ^_^
1) make sure your jar is clean!
2) Cut a body and tail out of your felt scraps Glue them together.
2) Glue on some eyes for your little fishy. Be sure to add one on both sides!
3) Glue a fin of a contrasting color on each side.
4) Cut your blue fabric so it looks like water. Glue it on the sides of your jar.
5) Attach some thread to your fish. Tape the other side to the lid of the jar.
6) Screw the lid on your jar and saw hello to your new friend!